Audition Cebu's Famous Club - Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Audition Cebu's Famous Club - Portal

Audition Online Philippines Club together w/ fellow Cebuanos hittin in the dance floor

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

XMAS PARTY OUTING!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CM VII
Club Master
Club Master
CM VII

XMAS PARTY OUTING!! Empty
PostSubject: XMAS PARTY OUTING!!   XMAS PARTY OUTING!! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:47 am

GOOD AFTERNOON CEBUANOS!!!!

This is CM randell speaking.. i would like to finalize everything about our xmas outing..

estimated budget per person will be 200 PHP.. 100 for the food and drinks and 100 for your manito/manita's gift.. Venue is still unknown since i'm getting the final list for the attendants..

here was the deal that i received.. we could do some catering but they serve only 40 persons above.. and it would be less hassle and less pain in your wallets or pockets.. (lol).. we need to be fast guys.. so that if we could reach a count off of 40.. then.. we could eat good food and enjoy the party that has been socialized... hehehehe.. or should i call it, a "FANCY" party.. XMAS PARTY OUTING!! 444613

(list soon to be posted here.)

see ya soon guys!

(post to be edited soon)
Back to top Go down

XMAS PARTY OUTING!!
Page 1 of 1